Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Amber Heard Gets Marriage Proposal From Saudi Man


A Saudi man offers to marry Amber Heard to help with financial issues amid Johnny Depp affair! He also promised to fill her life with joy and said "I am better than Johnny Depp!"

Days after losing a defamation case against US actor Johnny Depp, Amber Heard has received a marriage proposal from a man from Saudi Arabia.

Sent to her official Instagram account, the man said in a voice note that he was "better than that old man (Depp)".

"Amber... since all doors are closing on you, you have no one except me to take care of you. I've noticed that some people hate and bully you, therefore, I decided to marry you. May Allah bless us both. You are a blessing but people don't appreciate that. I am better than that old man," the man said in a voice note, translated by Gulf News.

Source: ndtv.com